Invalid App Key
Issue: When trying to view my Web App, I receive an "Invalid App Key" or "Domain Not Authorized" error message.
- Verify your app key was pasted properly into source code.
- Verify you are connecting to your web app via https. This is required by mobile browsers for camera access.
- Verify you are using a supported browser, see Web Browser Requirements
- Verify your device has been properly authorized. On your phone, visit https://apps.8thwall.com/token to view device authorization status.
- If you are a member of multiple Web Developer workspaces, make sure that the App Key and Dev Token are from the same workspace.
- If your web browser is in Private Browsing or Incognito mode, please exit Private/Incognito mode, re-authorize your device, and try again.
- Clear website data & cookies from your web browser, re-authorize your device, and try again.
- If you are on a paid plan and are trying to access your WebAR experience publicly, make sure that Connected Domains are configured properly.